A mother is the most important person in the life of any human being. She is the one who shapes up the mentality of a child and helps him or her become a capable human being.
So, if you manage to hurt her, then there is no sin greater than that. But if you repent your action and words, you should put your feelings into messages and send to your mother to show that you really care for her.
Sample Sorry Messages to Mother
- Mom I am so sorry for whatever I have done. I hope that you will forgive me as always.
- I am so sorry that I have not been able to live up to your expectations and I will try my best to improve very soon. I am really sorry mom.
- I wish I had listened to your valuable advice instead of putting myself into such a big trouble. I am so sorry mother.
- I have always taken you for granted even though you have always showered your love for me. I am so sorry for all that I have done and said to you dear mom.
- Even when you were alone and struggling you made sure that we were happy in our childhood but mom I am so sorry for not living up to your love and committed this grave mistake.
- Today I have realized that I have committed the biggest blunder of my life by hurting you and want to say sorry to you. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart mom.
- Dear mom, I am really sorry for whatever I did last night. Please forgive me for the last time and I promise that I will never repeat again.
[blockquote]Anybody who heard me talking to you in such harsh language has concluded that I am the worst child a mother could have. But I assure you I do not wish to be in your bad books and do not wish to anger you. I promise you I will not use foul languages anymore and change my ways and lead a disciplined life. Please accept my apology.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Mother, I am aware that my actions and decisions were the most unforgivable ones. Still I would request you to pardon me as I did not realize that my decisions would produce such dire consequences.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]My behaviour towards you was unreasonable and lowly. I send out this apology to you hoping that you would accept and forgive me, Mother.[/notice]
- I did not realize I would cause so much distress to you. I am really sorry, mother. Please pardon me and I give my word to you that it would never happen again.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I know that being a loving mother you have already forgiven me, but still I would like to apologize for being so inconsiderate.[/notice]