Sorry text messages to husband are meant to convey wife’s apologies to her husband. It is difficult to find ways but these are some of the good sorry text messages which will always be helpful to convey the right feeling at the right time. These text messages should be short and simple while sending and must also have a true feeling of apology from the wife.
Given below are some examples of these messages.
Sample Sorry Text Messages to Husband
[notice noticeType=”info” ]I dream of the time when I was welcomed home. No one was there, we were all alone. You told me this love will last forever. Remembering that moment, I penned this message. And said, ‘Sorry honey.’[/notice]
- Fact of life: You do mean everything to me when in a good mood. But I just blabber and err in my speech when I am in a bad mood. I ask for forgiveness for that and tell you, my loving husband that I will love you till the time we reach nirvana.
- As my partner for life, I hope I understand that I will not apologize and also expect you to just forget the past. But I confirm to correct my behavior which will assure you that the sorry was no fake.
[blockquote]No one can take your place in my life. If I make your home, you make mine too. I ask forgiveness expressing my love.[/blockquote]
- I just wished I was able to format the CPU of our lives, so all the viruses and other glitches could be removed. After that, I would have introduced an amazing and the God’s-gifted software-‘Husband-Wife 5.0’.Hoping you would accept that with my forgiveness.
[notice noticeType=”attention” ]If only there was an undo button in life so that on pressing it and I could reverse the mistake I have made. But since there is nothing like that, I hope this letter makes up for whatever wrong I did. A big sorry dear .Just Come home soon.[/notice]
- I have always taken your sorry whenever you said it. Now it is your turn to do the same by forgiving me and understanding that my lie was for a cause. Sorry honey.
- Words cannot express the remorse I feel in hurting you. But only if you could come home now, will you understand the pain I feel for hurting him. Acknowledging it was always my fault, I say-Sorry.