Many a times in our lives we come across situations when we are somewhat forced by our inner senses to bid farewell to our acquaintances who decide to opt for a better future, and we accept it all with a heavy heart. Hence we resort to something of the kind of sorry you are leaving messages that mixes formal behavior with an emotional touch so as to convey just the proper feeling of our hearts.
Sample Sorry you are Leaving Messages
- It feels terrible to hear that you are leaving us. Uncle George told me that you are going to shift to some other country to pursue your higher studies. Since you are going to head towards some wider opportunities, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you good luck for the same. Hope you have a great time.
- I am really very sorry to hear about the news of your departure. You have always been the source of inspiration and motivation for me. I am really going to miss you at the times of my success. I wish you good luck for your career prospects.
- I wish you all the best on your retirement. I am very sorry to hear about the news but I wish you good luck for your life coming ahead. May you have a great time with your friends and family. All the best!
- I am sure that the void that would be created after you can never be filled. I am sorry to hear about the news that you are leaving to some other place of employment. I wish to bid you a cheerful adieu, wish you achieve success all through. Good luck!
- I fail to express it in words how much it pains to witness you leaving us and stepping into a whole new world of promises. My heart is heavy and I am really sorry that you are leaving. Still I would wish you all the very best for the new life ahead.
- You have been my best partner and working was pure fun just because of your lively presence. Now that you are leaving I can easily feel that a void is being created and no one can possibly fill the gap. I am sorry that you are leaving. Hope to work with you soon again.
- The news of your resignation came to me as a bolt from the blue. I am sure you must have considered everything and then taken such a decision. Now that I am at a loss for words, I can only manage to utter a sorry for you are leaving.
- You have always been a source of inspiration and constant support for me. I am really very sorry to find you leaving and can only pray to the Almighty to keep you in good health and fortune.