Death is an inevitable part of human existence, yet we find it hard to accept the sad demise of our loved ones.
A small but true gesture of condolence can mean a lot to any of our acquaintances undergoing similar grief.
We can always send them spiritual condolence messages, if not stand by them in such times of tragedy, so that our kind words serve as balm to their wounds.
Sample Spiritual Condolence Messages
- The Almighty has left you all alone on this earth for the welfare of the mankind, ask strength from Him and gear up for a new life of charity and sharing. My condolences on losing your family!
- Humans cannot always gather the courage to face the truth of losing loved ones; I can feel your pain my dear friend. Please accept my condolences and take shelter in the arms of Lord for protection and strength!
- I heard of the demise of your parents – there is nothing more difficult than accepting this fact, but you have to as life will not stop here! I pray God to bestow on you all the courage and will power!
- Please do not think you are alone, see we are with you always! As you miss your husband, we also miss him as he was a gem of person! May his soul get peace in heaven and good Lord give you the courage to sustain!
- Pray to God every day and ask for strength; you would need nothing more than that to live a chaste life. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the demise of your wife.
- I convey my utmost condolences as you mourn the loss of your family. May Lord bestow all his power and strength to make you stand firmly and help to accept the harsh fact.
[blockquote]I was sadly shocked to have heard about the death of the person who happened to be the closest to your heart. It is obvious that your grief can by no means be lessened by anyone, but I just want to assure you that I will, as always, be a part of your being and ask God to extend his hand of support towards you.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]I cannot explain in words how much it hurts me to see you in this condition. I can just silently pray to the Almighty to give you enough strength to overcome the tragedy and instill in you a positive spirit that would help you cope up with your life.[/notice]
- Being your well-wisher I can quite well understand that it’s hard for you to smile now, but I would still ask you to wipe off your tears and wear a happy look on your face as that would help your beloved grandfather’s soul to rest in peace. May God help you in such hard times
- [notice noticeType="info" ]My words cannot compensate for your loss and the pain you are currently undergoing. You will always be in my prayers. The Almighty will surely relieve your grief and boost your spirits.[/notice]