Youth is an intersection of childhood and maturity. A person living in this period may either do wonders or may devastate his or her life forever.
Sometimes simple inspiring, wise words placed perfectly one after the other or spiritual messages for youth may play a vital role in controlling the direction he or she follows!
Some examples of these spiritual messages for the youth are given below.
Sample spiritual messages for the youth:
[blockquote]Life is a game, where you either win or lose. Irrespective of the cards ruling your life, whether a club or a spade or a diamond, never forget to play in absence of a heart![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Every experience of your life is more like a chapter in a book. Few chapters may end with tears but the trick is to keep writing because only then you might end up with pride at the end of a chapter.[/blockquote]
- Tears are not a sign of cowardice as long as they do not impede you from reaching your goal. Have the courage to wipe them yourself and move on.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]If god gave you the power to dream he also gave you the power to make them come true. Believe in God.[/notice]
- You dream when you are asleep but you make them come true as you wake up! So next time wake up for real!
- There are explorers and there are followers. If you follow success is easy, but if you set your mind to explore achievement is earned.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Your heart is god’s messenger. But your heart cannot scream it can only beat silently. So listen closely, it will tell clear all your dilemmas.[/notice]