When you look at a person you can never make out for what might be going in his heart at that time but when you know that this is defiantly not the best time that he is going through it becomes even more necessary for you to show that you care.
Sample Christian Sympathy Messages
- May Jesus give your strength and power to stand at such a difficult time. No pain is far reaching than the pain of losing your mother. Our kind sympathies and condolences are with you.
- At this point of time of loss of your father, please take this comfort in knowing that we are there with you. May the blessings of Jesus be with you and your family. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences and know that you are always there in our thoughts and prayers.
- I was shocked to hear about the sudden demise of your sister. She was a beautiful girl of warm presence. At this point of her loss, may Jesus give your strength. Take care and we are just a call away for any kind of help that you may need.
- No words may heal the pain that you must be carrying in your heart at this time of loss of your beloved mother. Please take this comfort in knowing that our thoughts and prayers are always with you. We all are praying from Jesus for her peaceful soul. Take care and do not hesitate to call us for any assistance that you may need.
[blockquote]I am sure that you are God favorite child and he knows that you will be able to handle everything accurately. However, I am sorry that you had to go through this.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I cannot tell you what is going on in my heart at present and how sorry I am feeling but if I had an option I would have taken all your sorrows and given all my happiness to you. I really care for you.[/blockquote]
- You have always supported me in my difficulties and knowing that you are going through a bad time in life makes me feel bad. I am sorry for all that has happened and will be glad if can be of any help.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I know that no words will be enough for you to overcome the pain that you have been going through but you will always be a part of my prayers so that you get the strength to overcome the situation you are going through.[/notice]
- I just want to let you know that we are with you and will pray for you, so that you can feel the comfort of God being around you.