Divorce sympathy messages are sent to the person in order to express your sympathy on the event of their divorce.
These types of messages must be framed in such a manner so that they show the support and the care of the sender towards the receiver.
Sample Divorce Sympathy Messages
- Hearing about your separation was thundering news for me; but when mom told me how you suffered in the marriage, I feel you will be relived now! I sympathize on your separation, but earnestly hope that you live with peace from now.
- Please accept my deep felt sympathy on your divorce; life indeed gets difficult if living with a completely insensitive person; hope you can plan out your life with better things from today.
- Divorce is indeed unwanted news but if this gives you mental peace and keeps you from pain and agony – I’m there to support you! However, sending across my sympathy!
- The relation did not work out and you both decided on separation, unfortunate but a hard fact. Please accept my sympathy and good wishes for your future!
- This marriage was a mistake for you as the past few years proved; it’s good to hear that you have come to a final decision of making life better with correct decisions. Please accept my sympathy for this unfortunate ending.
- Closing the chapter of married life is very painful as you have many memories weaved into it; but when all of them are bad ones then it’s better to close them soon. I feel sympathetic for you as you decide to move on with life alone.
[blockquote] I can feel that what you must be growing through in these tough times after divorce. All I can say is look upon your children and have a fresh new beginning.[/blockquote]
- It was sad to hear about your divorce, but we have to move on in lives. Just have faith and courage and start a new life.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ] I got the news of your divorce and feel sad for the same. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.[/notice]
- In these tough times, do not think that you are alone. We all are there with you and are sure to take you out from this trauma of divorce.