Sympathy is an emotion which one expresses when another person faces some kind of loss, pain or hurt. To express sympathy, there is no better way to say it than in writing. Thus sympathy messages work really well to express sympathetic feelings for someone’s loss or any other tough situation in life.
A greeting card message for sympathy is a type of a message which one writes in greeting card to convey his/her sympathy for the recipient. A few samples and examples of such messages are given below for your reference.
Sample Greeting Card Messages For Sympathy
- On hearing of your loss, my heart filled with grief and my mind became restless. I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through. My condolences are with you and I am on your side always.
- Life is always full of its ups and downs. Yesterday was bliss, today is hardship. But no one can relate to the pain that you have experienced with the loss of your son. My sympathies are with you my friend.
- I cannot even begin to express in words how I feel about your accident. It was an unfortunate event which took place and made us all realize why safe driving is so important. Don’t lose hope; the pain shall be gone soon.
- It is so sad to hear what happened at your house. I cannot believe that the thieves got a way to get through. My deepest sympathies are with you my friend and I wish to tell you that money is something that can be always earned back but a saved life are what you should be grateful about.
- In life, we often face tough situations where we have to leave things in the hands of the almighty. What happened with you was one such situation and no one could do anything to change it. So don’t lose heart and know that I am there with you always.
- My deepest condolences are with you in these tough times. I can totally understand how you must be feeling and how tough the loss of someone you love is in life. Only time can heal this wound.
- Give this situation of life some time and the pain will be lifted. Have faith in god and remember that your friends and family are always there for you.
- The loss of a friend is a difficult reality to accept. You have my sympathies.