When any of your known people is in grief due to loss of a dear one, we must express our sympathies and must support him/her during this time.
It is a very difficult time indeed and your support may help someone to recover from this time of grief.
Following are some Non-religious sympathy messages which can express your true emotions and convey your feelings.
Sample Non-Religious Sympathy Messages
[blockquote]Difficult times are always part of the game of life; losing someone in-between will definitely cause so much pain. But remember everyone will have a share of good times too. Hope for your share to come soon.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]My heartfelt sympathies to someone who I know had been very brave and confident. All I wish you is more confidence and courage to move on with your life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]In this time of grief, we cannot ease your pain but surely we can share this pain with you. Always remember that you are not alone but our family’s support is always with you. Take care of yourself and your family.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You have to be strong in this time. I understand that when we lose someone so dear to us, life seems to be non-worthy, but the truth is that life doesn’t stops and it goes on. But you have to take care of your family and yourself and have to face this difficult time strongly.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Life sometimes blocks the road you are travelling very suddenly, but remember that this is just a temporary one; you will see a new path very soon.[/notice]
- Life is far beyond our imagination; sometimes it bestows us with bad things, but we have to develop strength and come out of it.
- I understand your grief; everyone will feel bad when the most important thing in their life is snatched away from them. Still have faith that life has more good things to offer you.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]It is not easy to forget the past and move on, but hope is the only thing which helps you to go on in your life.[/notice]
- I wish life will offer you more beautiful things than the one you have missed. Don’t feel bad.
- Words can hardly take away pain, but positive words can build lot of confidence in you to move forward with strength.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It is a dark truth and we all have to except it. Everybody has to go and I am really sorry that this happened. Please accept our sympathies and take care of yourself.[/notice]