Short sympathy messages are those messages which are short and sent to express sympathy on various events like loss of someone, divorce, accidents and others .
These types of messages could be sent through a card, online or through SMS.
Sample Short Sympathy Messages
- Our heart reaches to you at such a difficult time of loss of your dearest sister. Please know that you are always there in our thoughts and prayers. Take care.
- No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart, please know that his memories will always be there with you forever.
- Your brother was a kind person; we all know that he was a source of your happiness and fun. We are just a call away for any kind of assistance; accept our deep sympathies and condolences.
- Death is inevitable to all and at this time of loss of your beloved mother; you have to be a little strong. It is your responsibility to take care of your family. Accept our heartfelt condolences and sympathies.
- May GOD’s grace and blessings comfort you in such a difficult time of loss of your beloved father. His presence would be remembered by all of us forever.
- Please do not lose your heart; your father will always be close to your heart. Accept our deep condolences on his sad demise.
- We wish if we could be of any help to you. We are equally sad for you. The sudden demise of your mother has saddened our hearts, please accept our sympathies and condolences.
[blockquote] I can feel your pain but you have to keep courage and keep moving on in life. [/blockquote]
[blockquote] Please let me know if I can be of any help to you in this time of sorrow. [/blockquote]
[blockquote] I was shocked to get the news of your loss. My heartfelt sympathies are there are with you. [/blockquote]
- Please accept my heartfelt condolence.
- We all are there with you in these tough times.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ] Please accept my deepest sympathy on your loss. [/notice]
- May the departed soul rest in peace.
- We cannot do anything in front of God’s decision, besides accepting it. So just keep faith.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ] Life is uncertain and we have to accept it as it comes. I feel really bad for your loss. [/notice]