The best way to make someone feel better is to send a card. You can choose to either send a paper card like good old times or send it electronically with the help of e-cards, which will take only a few seconds to show what you feel sorry for the situation.
Sample Sympathy Card Messages
[blockquote]When you have to leave someone whom you love the most the decision is difficult, but when God has already taken the decision there is nothing more than accepting it as a part of life. May God bless you and give you the strength to overcome your loss.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Tough time comes on all, especially when you loose someone who was very close to your heart. However, it is important that you pull your self together as that is the only way to overcome your sorrows.[/blockquote]
- I feel sorry for but know that you will be able to make it. In addition, if you need any help I will always be there because I care.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Sadness come to all but I don’t like when it knocks you door. So when it comes again send it to me.[/notice]
- Felling sorry is all I can do but if given an option will take all your sorrows and give you all my happiness.
- Please take my sincere sympathy on passing or your mother.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]We are saddened for your loss; we are with you and help you in keeping the memories of your father alive so that you don’t miss his presence.[/notice]