Co-workers develop a special place in one’s life as they share the same workplace and professional emotions. During a situation when a co-worker is at distress due to some sudden loss or trauma, expressing sympathy or condolence often gets difficult as one is at a loss of words, but here we present a list of sympathy messages for a co-worker for your help.
Sympathy messages should come from the heart and should reflect your sincere feelings – simple words should be weaved that will touch the heart of the recipient and make him feel secure. Sympathy can be expressed for accidents, disease or death in the family.
- This is a moment of great loss for all of us, and we grieve the passing away of our dear friend and co- worker (Name of deceased). We pray to the Almighty to give the family strength to cope with this loss. May the departed soul rest in peace.
- [blockquote] No words can fill the void that is left in our lives by the sudden demise of my friend and team member (Name). May God guide him on his heavenly abode. Please take heart and let us pray for peace of the departed soul.[blockquote]
- (Name of deceased) was a great source of inspiration for all and sundry. His/her contribution to the success of the team can never be forgotten. Please accept our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your husband/wife, and if it is any help, know that he/ she live on in our hearts.
- Words cannot explain what is felt by the absence of a parent in the family. We pray to God to give you strength to tide over this difficult period.
- Thinking of you as you come to terms with the loss of your son. He was a young, jovial person who stole the heart of everyone with his simplicity and sense of humour. We are with you in this difficult hour. May his soul rest in peace in heaven.
- Letting go is never easy and so we hold on to our memories of those who leave us and go. Take strength from this difficult time and find the determination to raise your son well. That would be the greatest tribute to his life. We pray that the departed soul may rest in peace.
- [notice noticeType=”approved” ]An accident happens suddenly, and leaves in its wake chaos and uncertainty. We extend our heartfelt sympathy on the accident of your husband and hope that you will get the strength to cope with the added responsibilities that this may bring. Let the deadlines at office be a shared responsibility for the team for the next 6 weeks as you help him stand back on his feet.[/notice]
- It is a difficult time for you as you, come to know about the cancer that has struck your son. We at (name of organisation) pray to the almighty that He may give you strength to compose yourself and make the last months of the apple of your eye a joy that he would have lived in a lifetime.
- Please accept our heartfelt sympathy for the accident; hold yourself strong as your family needs you the most right now!