Grandmother is often the only person who gives most loving memories of childhood to us. Everybody feels a special love and care for their grandmother.
Following are some Sympathy messages for loss of a grandmother which can help you to express your grief on this sad moment.
Sample Sympathy Messages for Loss of a Grandmother
[blockquote]I was filled with grief when I got to hear about the bereavement of your beloved grandmother. I know the love that you had for her. May GOD rest her soul in peace. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need. Take care![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sending you sincerest sympathies and condolences on the painful demise of your granny. She was a lady of warm presence and beautiful aura. Her thoughts and presence would forever live deep inside our hearts. Just a message to let you know that we are with you during this difficult time.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your granny was an angel. She always spread happiness and joys in other’s life. Her demise fills our heart with sadness; please know that we are with you during these sad moments. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences.[/blockquote]
- Your granny would be remembered till eternity! May GOD rest her soul in peace. May the love and the memories that you shared with her comfort you in the finest way. Accept out heartfelt condolences on her loss.
- I was shocked to hear the loss of your grandmother. It’s really sad and my heartfelt sympathies are with you.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]I want to express my deepest condolences to you and your family on the demise of your grandmother. She will always be missed not only by you but by our family also.[/notice]
- May beautiful memories sustain you during this time of sorrow, and it makes it easier to bear the pain. I am sorry on the sad demise of your grandmother.
- Saying goodbye to grandmother forever is one of the hardest things in life. Such moments are very painful. Please know that we are here for you in such a sad time, and you are there in our thoughts and our prayers.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]The angels have ushered your grandmother to the place where time ends and there is peace. But she can be in peace only if you do not grief upon her demise rather she wants you to cherish the beautiful memories that you have with her.[/notice]