Sympathy messages for loss of co worker are the messages that are sent to the deceased co worker’s family members, friend or relatives for sympathizing and supporting them during this tough phase of life.
Such messages are sent to relieve their pain and ease the situation by consoling and reassuring them with few words of sympathies.
Sample Sympathy Messages for Loss of Co Worker
[blockquote]He was not only your family member but also my best colleague. It is a great loss for us. Let us join hands and pray for the well being of his soul.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Charles Ray was an excellent manager who inspired and motivated us. It is a great loss for the organization due to hi sudden demise. We all would miss him.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Our working cubicle has turned into a monotonous one. Franz was always a great co-worker. His sudden death is a great shock to me. I would like to express my deepest sympathies to you for this loss.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Charlie was a person every manager and owner would like to have as an employee in his company. His loss is a great shock to me. He is such a nice co worker whose guidance, company and support would be forever missed and cherished. Please accept my deepest sympathy for his loss.[/blockquote]
- Our sales department would miss an excellent performer like him. He was a gem as a co worker. I pray for his safe journey to heaven.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]We convey our condolences to the relatives and friends of late Tom Jones. He was an excellent co worker helping everyone and giving priority to his work.[/notice]
- He was a great co worker whose guidance and support would be missed forever. We sympathize the loss of such a great human being.
- Please accept our sympathies for the loss of your husband. He was not only my co worker but a great human being as well. Our prayers are with you and your family.
- It’s really shocking to hear that Mr. Tom is no more. He was a great co-worker, employee and above all a great man. May his soul rest in peace.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]On behalf of entire team of TROY Company, we would like to express our deepest sympathies for the loss of Henry. He was a great co worker and a lovely person to work with. His guidance, support and presence would always be missed deep inside our heart. [/notice]