Sympathy messages for my uncle are the messages that are sent by a person at the time of the death of his uncle. These messages must be full of sympathetic and caring words.
These messages can also be sent by a person to let the others know about the death of their uncle. Some samples of sympathy messages for my uncle are given below.
Sample Sympathy Messages for My Uncle
- I am deeply saddened to hear about the bereavement of my dearest uncle. He was a man of wisdom and a person with kind heart. I would always pray to GOD to rest his soul in peace. May he be comforted in GOD’s grace.
- The sudden demise of my dearest uncle has filled my heart with grief. He was a person full of positivity and great inspirations. I wish if he could have stayed a little longer. I will always remember him in my thoughts and prayers. May his soul be rested in peace.
- There are no proper words and expressions to express the sorrow that I have in my heart to lose such a dearest uncle. This is the biggest shock of my life. There is no replacement for the person like him. At this time, all that I can do is pray for his peaceful soul.
- The presence, the guidance and the inspirations of my dearest uncle would be remembered by me now and forever. The news of his demise has filled me with utter sadness. I wish I could ask GOD to send him back; I can just sit and pray for his peaceful soul.
[blockquote]No words can express my sorrow that I carry for the loss of my beloved uncle. His teachings and guidance were the source of my happiness. May GOD rest his soul in peace.[/blockquote]
- The sudden demise of my dearest uncle is a biggest shock of my life. I cannot bear this pain deep down my heart. Please know that with deep remembrance and kind sympathies, his soul will be rested in peace. May GOD’s grace and blessings comfort you during this difficult time.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I cannot believe the news of the bereavement on my uncle. He was a real hero and a divine soul. His presence was an only source of inspiration and happiness. I am writing to deliver my kindest sympathies to you for such a big loss. May GOD rest his soul in peace.[/notice]