Sympathy messages on sickness are sent to the sufferer, his/ her siblings and parents to convey compassionate quotes by the friends, relatives and colleagues.
Sample Sympathy Messages on Sickness
[blockquote]We are sorry to hear about your sickness. Uncle Paul told us that you have been caught with dengue. All you have to do is take best care of you. Get well soon, you are being missed badly.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I was shocked to hear that a person like you who is so fit and fine has been caught with sickness. Please take this comfort in knowing that it is with strength and potency that the sickness can be overcome. You should fight for your sickness and not fright with it. Have good meals and take care. Get well soon dear.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Words cannot even express our sympathy; you are always in our prayers!
Hello Angelina! It is sad to hear about your sickness. May God bless you with speedy recovery and good health! I will come to see you next week hopefully. With deepest sympathy, John![/blockquote]
[blockquote]May you feel that my thoughts & prayers are with you!
Hello Wilson! I heard about your long time sickness. May God heal your pain and bless you with sound health. It is just a matter of time. You will be fine soon. I will come to see you tomorrow. With the deepest sympathy, Eva![/blockquote]
- At this point of sickness, you have to take best care of yourself. Take proper diet, have good nutrition, indulge in regular exercise and get well really soon. We miss you at the works. Do not worry about your pending tasks; we are here to look after that. Get well soon.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]The news of your sickness saddened our hearts. This is to let you know that we are always with you and never apart. For any kinds of helps that you may need, feel free to contact any time. All this while, take best care of you and return back to work with a smile. Get well soon.[/notice]
- May God’s grace and strength be with you always!
Dear Anna! Please accept my heartfelt sympathy in this painful time as you are fighting with your sickness. Remember we love you and care about you. Take care of your health & have medicines on time.
- Words seem inadequate to convey the sadness we feel!
Hello Peter! I hope you are recovering now from your long term sickness. Do not feel sad. We all are with you and care for you. We want to convey compassion to remind you that you are not alone. Take care of yourself. May God heal your sickness at a faster rate!
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Dear Julie! I am sorry to hear about your sickness stage. Do not worry, this is temporary, and you will be a healthy person soon. Please accept my sympathy and stay happy![/notice]