Sympathy messages to co-worker are those messages which are written to colleague or co workers expressing sympathy in a situation of a certain problem faced by the co worker.
These messages must be genuine and should be able to express sympathy and support of the sender.
Sample Sympathy Messages to Co Worker
[blockquote]It was shocking to get the news that you have lost your job. You do not deserve this and I would be missing a great co –worker like you. My sympathies are there for you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I am disturbed to know about your accident. I wish you a speedy recovery so that you can get back to work as soon as possible. I am missing you at work place.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I am highly sympathetic to your problems. I wish there was something I could do to help you. If you need any support, feel free to ask.[/blockquote]
- I can understand the emotional trauma you are going through and I wish I could do something to make you feel better. Please feel free to ask for any help if needed. You are my co-worker and I would always be there to help you.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I am sorry to know about the untimely death of your wife. You have been an excellent co-worker and it hurts me to see you in pain. I request you to be strong and let me know if you need any help.[/notice]
- My sympathies are there for the loss that you have to go through. You have been a great co worker and in this difficult time, you please take care of your family and do not worry about office. I will handle everything at the office.
- I understand your grief and am extremely sad for whatever happened. Always remember that I am there for you in case of any help.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Whatever happened shouldn’t have happened. I am sad and wish you overcome your problems and get back to work in a good condition and state of mind.[/notice]
- Sometimes, we cannot fight the circumstances and have to bow down in front of certain situations. I am sorry for your loss.