Sympathy messages to colleague are those messages which are written to colleagues in order to express your sympathy in a tough situation and offer help and support.
These messages are best when written straight from the heart and convey your actual feelings.
Sample Sympathy Messages to Colleague
- We are sorry to hear about the sudden demise of your beloved mother. We know the love that you had for her. At this difficult time, please take this comfort in knowing that we are there for you. Do not worry about the work load; just take care of things at your home. Our sympathies and condolences are there with you.
- Dearest colleague, our hearts are filled with sadness to hear about the sad demise of your wife. We can remember the day when she visited to you on your birthday with beautiful flowers and a surprise birthday present. May the love that you shared with her comfort you in some way. At this difficult time, please know that we are there with you for any kind of helps that you may need. Take good care of your children.
- The news of sudden demise of your beloved sister has filled our hearts with sadness. No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart, please know that her love will always be near to you and never apart. Accept the heartfelt sympathies on behalf of Fortune Enterprises.
- Dearest colleague, we are sorry to hear about the bereavement of your dad. At this difficult time, please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you. Take care.
[blockquote]My sympathies are with you in your tough time. You have been a huge support in office and I shall try to be the same for you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Life doesnt treat us well all the time. I feel sad for you and really want to help you in any way possible. Just give me a call whenever required.[/blockquote]
- Don’t lose heart. My sympathy is with you and I’m sure you’ll find a way out of this situation.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I am so sorry for whatever took place. Wish things could be turned back to the earlier situation.[/notice]
- I heard about what happened and I am extremely sorry and sad for you.