Sympathy thank you messages are sent by the sufferer to friends, relatives and colleagues in order to say thank them for their sympathetic notes, quotes and phrases.
Sample Sympathy Thank You Messages
- I wish to sincerely thank you for being with me during the most difficult time of my life. Your presence was a source of motivation for me and you were always there to make me rise. Thanks a lot.
- I am writing to convey my sincerest thanks to you for all that you did. In my tough times you were always there by my side. Thanks a lot for everything.
- It was so humble of you to stand by my side at such a difficult time. Your words of inspiration have helped me a lot to overcome from this situation. Thank you so much.
- Your kind presence at the time of the bereavement of my dearest father was really helping and comforting. I deeply value your sympathies and condolences and I want to express my gratitude towards you for being so nice. Thanks a lot for being there at my side.
- I would like to thank all my family members and friends for being so loving, caring and supporting at the time of bereavement of my dearest sister. Your sympathies, thoughts and condolences meant a lot at this time.
- Dear friend, thanks for being there when I needed you the most. After losing my mother, I was broken but it was you who gave me the strength to take care of my family. Thanks for all your help.
[blockquote]Hello Jane! Your sympathy note for sharing the grief of my brother’s death helped us a lot to heal our pain. Thank you so much for being with us![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Anna! Thank you so much for your sympathy and loving support at the time of my accident. Your magical sympathy messages cast spell to cure my injuries. With Love, Emma![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Good Morning Mrs. Wilson! Your sympathy messages helped my shattered family to overcome the sadness and grief that came with my father’s death. A family friend like you is precocious to us. Thank you![/blockquote]
- Dear Mr. Smith! Your kind help & support is invaluable. Thanks a lot for being with us in our difficult times!
- Hello Tim! The kind generosity of great friends like you is always required to overcome sorrows! Thank you for your sympathy messages you sent me during my sickness!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Hello Tina! At the time of my younger sister’s death, I was depressed and left alone! Your compassionate messages and regular visits worked magically to heal my pain. You are my best friend and a great personality. Thank you so much for being with me.[/notice]
- Dear Ms. Simpson! There are no words to say thank you for your great help at the time of my tragic accident. Your help worked wonders and your sympathy inspired me to walk again. Thanks a lot for everything, Rita Williams!