Schools are said to be a child’s second home. That being said, teachers are their second parents. Since they fulfill the vital roles of mothers or fathers, teachers should be very concerned and dedicated when it comes to the mental growth of each and every student. This development brings a ton of benefits when it’s time for a student to step into the real world.
Students, in turn, should show appreciation and gratitude towards their favorite second mothers and fathers. This article offers sample messages to show how you can express your gratitude for positive impact your teacher has brought to your life. To show a bit of effort on your end, these messages can be written in cards or formal stationery.
- Good day, Ms/Mrs/Mr (name of teacher)! Today is Teacher’s Day and we, your students, would like to highlight the best deeds that you have taught us. We know all the punishments for misconduct are for us to realize that what we have done is improper, and should be corrected. We are deeply moved about your concern for us, for you have acted as our biological parents. With gratitude, we express the depths of our understanding and love for you through this card.
- Hello, teacher. I would like to ask for forgiveness for all the troubles I’ve done for I know fully well that this has caused torment in your heart as well. I would like to express my gratitude through this card. Rest assured that the counseling you’ve imparted to me are acknowledged wholly and have been put into practice ever since.
- If there will be a survey about who the Best Teacher in the World is, I will highlight your name ten times in the poll because people all over the world ought to know that that title belongs to you.
- Good morning, teacher! Happy Teacher’s Day! I would like to tell you about my experiences ever sine you were my adviser. Things have become really pleasant when you started pointing out my mistakes because they have now been corrected. Because of that, I was able to find friends in the classroom. It was really hard at first, but with your help, I was able to get through a lot of unpleasant scholastic circumstances. I would like to let you know how much your guidance means to me.
- To my second mother/father, thank you for being around when my parents couldn’t weren’t there, especially when I needed some help in my academics. You have been certainly helpful! My classmates and I are truly grateful for you have been very patient with us despite our intolerable personalities. May you always be blessed and continue to live in bliss.
- I thought that a teacher’s task is solely inculcating knowledge and that alone. But as what I’ve observed, you have reached further than your limits. This class used to be a hopeless case, playing our own chaotic rhythm. But in the end, you have managed to put those rhythms harmoniously. May you have with countless blessings.