It is said that the first lessons are learnt at home. But there are some really important lessons which are taught at school.
Kids generally learn the basic things in their early childhood through teachers, and the lesson learnt then remains with them forever.
The following are samples of messages that kids can send to their teachers on teacher’s day.
Sample Teachers Day Messages from Kids
[blockquote]You motivated me to succeed, you support me when I need guidance, you push me to further my knowledge, and you’ve given me a strength and encouragement! Happy teacher’s day![/blockquote]
[blockquote]The way colors fill any painting that we draw, the same way you have filled me with an abundance of knowledge which will always help me in the future. Thank you sir.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I consider myself fortunate and lucky to have been blessed with a teacher like you who is so loving and so caring for each of his student. I can trust you with my eyes close. Happy teacher’s day ma’am.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I have a lot of respect for you dear sir. I consider you my role model and hope one day I will become like you and spread the knowledge that I have gained from you all these years.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Thank you for teaching me the things inside the classrooms that I will be able to use outside the classroom. Happy teacher’s day![/notice]
- Thanks for the inspiration, vision, aspiration, guidance, influence, support and strength. Happy teacher’s day!
- You taught us greatly, you inspired us truly, you motivated us rightly. It’s all because of you, teacher. Thank you! Happy teacher day!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]The kind of guidance and tutoring you delivered us with is hard to find you will always be in our heart! Happy teacher day![/notice]
- You’ve always made a difference with your loving and caring ways! Happy teacher’s day!
- You are always there to help us to correct our mistakes and to guide us. Thanks teacher for being there! Happy teacher’s day!
- You showed me the light of knowledge and propelled my life in the path of success! Heartiest wishes to you on teacher’s day!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Teacher’s like you. Make it so easy. Even the dumb ones like me love to study. Wishing you a happy teacher’s day![/notice]
- Thank you for holding my little hands and teaching me whatever I know till now ma’am. Happy teacher’s day.
- You have been a great teacher and a good friend. More like a parent for me. Thanks sir and a very happy teacher’s day.
- You deserve all the respect and all the appreciation in the world for your hard work and your selfless service to this institution.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Wishing you great luck for your future and thanking you for all the lessons you have given to us. Happy teacher’s day.[/notice]