Teachers have always been a guiding force in everyone’s life. They are an inspiration and role model for each of their pupils.
Teacher’s day is the right occasion when we can express our love and gratitude towards our teachers.
The following is a list of a few sample teachers’ day text messages which could be used on teacher’s day.
Sample Teacher’s Day Text Messages
[blockquote]Without you dear sir, I would have been like a plant in the desert which gets no drops of water to enrich it. Thanks for teaching me the valuable lessons of life. Happy teacher’s day.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You have always been my favourite teachers dear Ma’am. The relationship I share with you goes beyond just the textbooks. Wishing you loads of love on this occasion.[/.blockquote]
- A teacher like you is a mentor and a guide, a friend and a parent without whom this life would have been incomplete. Happy teacher’s day.
- I learnt guidance, discipline and lessons of respecting my parents from you. You were like a parent in this second home to which I belong.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Blessed are the ones who get the privilege of studying under your guidance. Thanks for showing me the way when there was darkness all around.[/notice]
- You have put so much effort in shaping my personality and the personalities of so many of us. Your dedication is worth appreciating. Thanks Ma’am. Happy teacher’s day.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]For all those times when I fell, you helped me to get up on my feet and find my way again. Happy teacher’s day.[/notice]