In this era of mobile phones where almost each individual owns a handset, there couldn’t be a better way than the SMS to wish your teachers on the occasion of teacher’s day.
A good teacher could let us reach great heights, so why not SMS them and express our gratitude.
Sample Teacher’s Day SMS Messages:
[blockquote]Dear Ma’am, thanks for being the guide who has so well directed me to my goals. You have been more than just a teacher. You have been a friend. Happy teacher’s day.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sometimes its just one person that has the kind of an effect on us which can change the course of our life in a good way. I dedicate that title to you and wish you a very happy teacher’s day.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]You came and made my life worth it, without you I wouldn’t have been able to cope with the competitive world. Thanks sir. Happy teacher’s day.[/notice]
- You always stood by me in the times of distress and helped me to come out as a winner always. Happy Teachers Day Sir!!!
- Your scolding and your remarks have made me what I am today, thanks for your strict attitude which proved to be really useful.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]These are heartfelt wishes ma’am and I hope everyone gets a teacher like you who is more like a parent and a friend to each one of his students.[/notice]
- Let me take this opportunity to thank you for all those times when you gave those valuable lessons that I will carry forward with me for years to come.