Teacher’s day is not just a happy occasion for teachers but it is a great occasion for students as well. On teacher’s day, even teachers can send messages to their students showing their love, caring, and faith through greeting cards and gifts.
Sample Teacher’s Day Messages to Students
[blockquote]Dear students, this teacher’s day is a moment of pride and excitement. I feel lucky to call myself as the teacher of such bright students, I am sure that you all are going to work hard with great sincerity and perseverance. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming exams.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]As a teacher, I may have taught you the fundamentals of each subject but you as a student have taught me the fundamentals of being a teacher. Thank you![/blockquote]
[blockquote]You have always been the aspiring and hardworking student of this batch. On this teacher’s day, I would like to thank you all for the efforts and hard work that you all had put in this way. I feel proud to call myself as your teacher; I wish you all the best for your prospering future.[/blockquote]
- On this teacher’s day, I would like to thank all my students for their trust and belief in my knowledge. You all proved to be the best batch whom I met till date, let us make this teacher’s day a day to remember forever and let us together celebrate!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Dear students, it is in your success where lies my success. I feel blessed to call myself as your teacher and value the moments of classroom lectures and the shared happiness. I wish each one of you a happy future, May you come out with flying colors.[/notice]
- You have been such a wonderful student that I take pride in being your teacher. I wish you all the very best for your future!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]As a teacher, I couldn’t have asked for more from my students. You are all diamonds and I wish you all success and happiness in life![/notice]
- In your success lies my success, in your victory lies my victory and in your defeat lies my defeat. You are not just my students but a part of me! Thank you and best wishes to you all!