A condolence text message is sent whenever the death of a person takes place and you send a test message to the friend or relative of the person. A condolence text message can be sent to a person whom the sender knows personally as well to whom he knows professionally.
The messages are a way to let the recipient know that you are sympathetic towards the recipient and you can understand the pain of his loss. This message is a way of mourning for the individual who has passed away and give some comfort to the recipient on the loss of his near or dear one.
Sample Condolence Text Messages
[blockquote]The death of your friend does not mean that you have lost him, but he is there watching all the time and asking God to help you. My condolences to you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The stairway to heaven is the journey that your father has to tread. I understand the pain you are going through, but we have to wish for the well being of his journey.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I regret that I never got the opportunity to meet your father. He was a great man. His sudden tragic death has saddened me. I wish for the well being of his soul.[/blockquote]
- It is sad that to know about the death of your father. May his soul rest in peace.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I want to convey my condolences to you and your family. I wish may god give you the strength to be strong mentally and stand by your family during such tough times.[/notice]
- The loss you have faced can never be compensated. My condolences are there with you.
- It is tragic that your sister passed away. I will pray to god so that he gives you and your family the strength to overcome this situation.
- I want to convey my grievances on the death of you mother. I am always there to help you whenever you need me. I pray for the wellbeing of her soul.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I would request you to accept my condolences on the loss of your uncle.[/notice]
- I can feel the loss and pain you are going through as you mother was close to me too. I will pray to god, that he gives you mental strength.
- It is really shocking to get the news that your son passed away at this young age. I request you to accept my condolences.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Let us pray together for the journey of your father’s soul to heaven. My deepest condolences.[/notice]