Friendship is the most beautiful relationship in the world and is one where fights happen, arguments take place and hearts are hurt. But this is also that one relationship where friends forget each other, apologize and wipe the pain and hurt away.
The best way to apologize to your friends is by writing a message to them saying how sorry you are. Such messages are known as friendship apology text messages and a few samples are given below for your reference.
Sample Friendship Apology Text Messages:
- In life, we often take our best friends for granted. This is what I did dear Jenna. I am extremely sorry for the way I behaved and the things I said. You know me too well to know that I didn’t mean them. Please forgive me as when you are away, life seems so empty.
- I apologize for my big mistake and wish to tell you how sorry and guilty I am for what I did. I wasn’t expecting you to get so angry for my prank but I should have known better. I am deeply sorry and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
- Sorry dear friend for not waiting for you and going to college again. I was getting late for a class and didn’t think you would be able to make it fast. Please text me back soon.
- Ever since we have had a fight, I haven’t been able to sleep, eat or even concentrate on studies. Please forgive my mistake and all that I had said to you. I didn’t mean a word of what I told you dear friend.
- John, I understand that you are hurt but believe me, what happened that day between us was a big misunderstanding and lack of communication. You know how much I love my dear friend and can never do anything to hurt you.
- Friends are a true gift from god and by letting you go, I made the biggest mistake of my life. Please forgive me and come back to me and our friendship. Give us both another chance, please.
- Life is full of good days and bad. Yesterday was the worst of the days in my life as I fought with someone who I totally love and care for. Please don’t be mad at me and find it in your heart to forgive me for my mistakes.