Sorry text messages for friends as obvious by the name itself are those messages which an individual forwards to a friend to express his/ her apologetic feelings. The sorry text messages may be framed by an individual who has wronged a friend or hurt one by his/ her actions. These messages are also used when a friend is in a bad situation and the individual wants to let them know of how sorry they are and show them his/ her support.
Sample Sorry Text Messages for Friends
- I understand that words will not be enough to cast away the trouble and the pain that I have caused you. But it is important for me to let you know that I am very sorry for what I did and would hate to lose a friend like you.
- Drake, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I want to let you know that I am here for you whenever you need me. You friend Gail.
- Dear friend, I know we have known each other since our childhood and that I have jolted the bond we shared by not trusting you. All that I can say in this moment is that I will never, ever let that happen again. I am so very sorry dear friend.
- There are times when words just fall short in every sense to convey what one is feeling. None of our feelings can truly be put into words but I know that you are hugely disappointed in me and that makes me feel heartbroken. I am sorry Lisa for hurting you this bad. I am really, really sorry.
- I am sorry Karen for leaving you alone in a time of your need. Believe me when I say I would have been with you sooner if I knew of what was happening. And I know it is not an excuse, so all I can say is sorry.
- I have made such a huge mistake, one that may cost me a very old friend. I may not have realised it then but I am fully aware of the effects of my own actions. And I take it all back; I am so sorry friend and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
- James, I am sorry for all that went down in the meeting, I know I have made a mistake and I apologise for my mistake. I will see you at the office and hope that you can let it go.