Thank you good luck messages are those messages that are sent to thank the near and dear ones for their good luck messages.
At times of some examination, interview or any other competition good luck messages are sent by friends, relatives and loved ones to convey their best wishes and the person who receives these good luck wishes send the thank you notes.
These types of messages convey that you appreciate the messages sent by someone. Some samples of these messages are given below.
Sample Thank You Good Luck Messages
[blockquote]Dear Mary, I am really lucky to have a friend like you who is there with me all the times. I received you good luck message and thanks a lot for the same. Your message was simply amazing and made me more enthusiastic for the examination.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear mom, I just received your lovely present and good luck note. Thanks a lot for your care, concern and good wishes. I will try my best to come out with flying colors in the examination and make you feel proud.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The time has come when I have to move forward in my career and at this important phase of time, good wishes from near and dear ones means a lot. Thanks a lot dear friend for taking out time and thinking of me and sending good luck message. [/blockquote]
- Dear John thanks a lot for your good luck. It was really very motivating and helped me to stay positive all through my examination
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Dear Uncle Tom, your good luck message was a great source of inspiration. Thanks a lot for your wishes and love. I am sure that with my hard work and wishes of loved ones like you will help me to clear my examination.[/notice]
- Dear Samantha, your flowers and good luck message was a great surprise for me. Thanks for your thoughtful act and it really means a lot to me.
- Dear Dad, you mean my world to me and without your love and support it would not have been possible to reach where I am now. And now when I am taking a step further in my career, your good luck message means a lot. I promise that I will keep up to your expectations.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Dear Laura, I got your chocolates and note. Thanks a lot for your wishes for my interview. I am sure that with good luck of friends like you I will be able to crack the interview[/notice]