Thank You may be just a two-lettered word, but is something that really means a lot and must be used very carefully. A thank you card is to be sent generally when one wants to show his/her gratitude towards a person for some particular reason, and words to be used as messages in such cards need to be chosen very carefully such that they express the true feelings felt. Hence, thank you card messages for students should be written in a manner such that they deliver the love a teacher has as well as the gratitude he/she wants to express. A few examples of thank you card messages have been provided below.
Sample Thank You Card Messages For Students:
- It has been a year but it just seems like yesterday that I started having my first class with you people. You all have been lovely students and each of you has helped me evolve as a teacher. I would have been simply nobody had you students not been there and helped this person who was completely new to the profession. Thank You students, you will always remain special as the first batch I have ever taught.
- [notice noticeType=”approved” ]Students help teachers and guides realize their true worth, and that is why I would love to thank each of you for your love and support, and for being so very co-operative. Thank you students. May each of you have a wonderful life ahead.[/notice]
- Today is my last working day here, but I am sure that our relations will last for forever. As a token of the love and the very special bond that we share, I would like to send this message to each of my student and try to put in words how happy you all make me feel in your presence. Thank You all for being such a lovely support always.
- [blockquote]Thank you seems to be very small in comparison to what you all have done for me, yet I would like to take this opportunity to thank all students on this very special occasion. It is you all who have made me realize who I actually am and have helped me learn the most important lessons in life. Thank you all.[/blockquote]
- I still remember the first time you came to me; you were a late learner but a very honest child and that made me realize you would make it really big one day. I feel proud to find that I wasn’t wrong. Congratulations on your success, and a very big thank you for this is actually my achievement as a teacher. You were the best student I could ever have. Thank You.