Thank you card messages for wedding are all those messages which are used when someone newly married is sending a card to thank all of the guests who attended the wedding and made the day special.
The bride or the groom (or both) sending the card use the message to thank the attendees of the wedding for the gifts they sent and for the wishes they extended for the couples married life to come. A few sample messages for the same are being given here for reference of all those in need.
Sample Thank You Card Messages For Wedding
- Dear Sara and Jake, it was so nice to have you present on my wedding day and make it even more special than it already was. Thanks a lot to the both of you for being there and thanks for the amazing gift you got us.
- Dear Mom, I am just so glad and relieved to know that you are always there for me to lean on. Thanks a lot for all that you did for me on my wedding day. It would never have been the way it was if not for you. Love you Mama.
- Dude you have been there for me through all the ups and downs in my life. We have seen so many great and equally many bad days together. Any special day is incomplete without you, thank you for making time and flying down for my wedding. I love you my dear best friend.
- Weddings have a way of making everybody nostalgic and emotional about the moments we have spent together. I want to thank you for giving me such fond memories and such a wonderful wedding day. I love you dad and no matter what, I will always be your little girl.
- Hey Aunt Maggie, I was so happy to receive the gift and wishes you had sent for me and Karl on our wedding day. I would have loved it even more if you had been present there, but thanks a lot for making your presence felt through the wishes. Thank you Auntie.
- Hey big sister, I am still very angry with you for not making it in time for the pre- wedding preparations. But I can let it all go in the light of all your support and love, thank you for making my wedding day just as I wanted it to be. There is no one like you sis.