Thank you condolence messages are those messages that are sent to thank near and dear ones for their concern and sympathy on your loss.
These types of messages let the other person know that you are aware of their condolence and also thankful to them for the same.
Sending these messages helps you to stay connected with the loved ones in time of grief and sorrow. Samples of these messages are given below.
Sample Thank You Condolence Messages
[blockquote]Dear friend thanks a lot for being there in times of sorrow. Your condolence messages were received and your kind words were of great comfort in such time of loss.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Harry, thank you for your condolence message and for sharing the memories of my sister. She was one of the most important part of my life and now when she has gone, she has left a space that cannot be filled by anyone. But support from friends like you means a lot. Thanks for everything.[/blockquote]
- Dear Mary, I am lucky to have a friend like you who is always there when I needed someone. Thanks a lot for being there in this difficult time when I have lost my father. Your words of condolence mean a lot and have helped to move through this phase.
- Dear Tom, thanks a lot for your condolence message and lovely flowers on the death of my uncle. Your support means a lot to me.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]For the last few days, the life has been testing us and I am sure that we would not have been able to overcome this difficult time without the presence of loved ones like you. Thanks a lot for your condolence message and support and it means a lot for us.[/notice]
- Dear Samantha, I thank you whole heartedly for your kind words of condolence and flowers that you sent on the death of my brother. I am really grateful to have you as my friend.
- Dear Michael it was so thoughtful of you to send condolence message on the death of my aunt. Your kind words were of great comfort to us. Thanks a lot.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Dear Uncle John, I am really grateful to have you with us in this difficult time on the death of my mother. Your kind words of condolence means a lot for me and my family.[/notice]
- The last week has been really tough when we had to face this difficult time on the death of my mother, but condolence messages and support from near ones like you means a lot. Thanks a lot for everything.