Thank you messages for wedding are those messages which are sent by the married couple to all those people who have wished them good luck and happiness on the occasion of their marriage.
These types of messages must be full of thankful words and should make the recipient feel that you mean these thank notes from the heart.
Sample Thank You Messages for Wedding
[blockquote]Your presence at the wedding celebrations was a greatest present for us. Thanks for attending and showering your blessings on the very special day of our lives.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your attendance at the wedding brought enormous joy to both of us and to the entire family. Thanks for pouring your blessings on us and we really loved your wonderful gift![/blockquote]
[blockquote]As you made it to the wedding, the day turned out to be glamorous. Thanks for attending the function and showering your precious blessings on us. It really made a huge difference in our lives.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You have made my day more memorable by your presence as wishes. Thank you so much.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Thanks for attending our wedding celebrations. Your presence truly made a great difference.[/notice]
- Thanks for making it to our wedding in spite of your busy schedule. It was a wonderful moment seeing you at the wedding.
- It was truly a pleasure finding you at the wedding celebrations. We just loved your gift and your presence at the wedding brought us immense joy and happiness.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I want to be thankful to you and your family for your gracious presence on the auspicious day of my wedding. It was truly a great joy seeing you there![/notice]
- Dear Uncle, I know you were not keeping well but then too you attended our wedding. Thanks a lot for your presence and blessings.
- It is not easy to express how happy I felt on receiving you best wishes. Thank you so much.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Words cannot express the joy that I felt on receiving your wishes on my wedding. Thank you.[/notice]
- “ Thank you” is what is should say but it seems too little for all that you have done for me.
- Thank you for always being by my side, even on my wedding. You have proved that you care for me.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Your love and support have always been my strength. Thank you for making me happier by being with me on my wedding.[/notice]