You may sometimes need to write simple thank you messages to colleagues at your workplace. It’s very obvious that you may be confused as how to write or what style of writing you should choose while sending a message.
The trick is however to use simple language and be precise while writing a message.
Sample Thank You Messages to Colleagues:
[blockquote]I am so lucky to have coworkers like you in my office. Thank you all for making my stay in office so memorable and fantastic. I shall always remember you guys for all that you did to help me out.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Entering a new workplace is always full of anxiety and anticipation. But colleagues like you have made my new job so much tension free and happy. Thanks to each one of you for making the workplace more like a home.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Through this message, I wish to thank all my colleagues for the help that they have given me through the tough phase at work that I had gone through. You guys are just wonderful.[/blockquote]
- Having colleagues like you have made work so amazing and it hardly feels that I am working in an office. Thanks a lot Mathew, Jack and Paula for your company, advice and help. It means a lot.
- From being colleagues, we have turned out to be friends. Thanks so much dear Sarah for all that you did to make me comfortable at my new workplace. It means a lot to me personally.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Thanks Adam for your help on my last presentation. It wouldn’t be a success without you.[/notice]
- I just wanted to thank you for taking up my work while I was out on a meeting. Thanks a lot for helping me out.
- Thanks for making this project such a huge success. You had assisted me all along the project. The countless nights we spend dwelling over the issues all seem to be worth now. Thanks for being there; I appreciate all that you have done.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You always seem to light up our office environment with your positive attitude. You are full of ideas and have tremendous skill sets. Hope I am able to work with you in the next project.[/notice]
- I appreciate your attitude, sincerity, and your skills. You seem to solve any problem that arises in our office. Thanks for helping me out on preparing for my presentation. It was a success and everybody loved it. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
- We have both been together from the very start of the project. But I never found a way to thank you for all that you have done for me. You have always inspired me whenever I wanted to give up. Thanks, for always being there my side.