Parents take care of us until we become independent and so they deserve an appreciation for their duties. Thank you messages to parents are a way of appreciating the pain that our parents have taken to bring us up. These are messages, which touch their heart.
Sample Thank You Messages to Parents
[blockquote]Dearest mom and dad, I just want to take a moment to thank you for your wishes and blessings. You are the best parents a child can get in his or her life. Thank you for everything.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dearest dad and beloved mom, I want to take this opportunity to thank you with all my heart for such a beautiful birthday party. I feel blessed to have such loving and caring parents. Thanks a lot for the birthday present.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You were there beside me, when I needed you, most during my growing up years. I promise to be there beside you, for the rest of my life. I am proud to have parents like you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You brought me to this world and taught me to read and write. You provided me with food and shelter. Thank you for making every moment of my life special.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You made me believe that there is god, when you did all that God would had done for me. Thank you for being the best parents that God could have ever gifted me.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Thank you dear parents for understanding me when no one else was there to listen to me. You have always trusted in my thoughts and decisions. Thanks a lot for your gentle love and tender care.[/notice]
- Even after breaking your trust, I always received same kind of love and care from you both. Dearest parents, thanks for being so good. I am sorry for disrespecting you and I assure you that I will never hurt you again. Thanks for everything that you gave me.
- What I am today is because of you. I am blessed with the world’s best parents. Thank you mom for your gentle care and love and dad for your supreme guidance and support. Thanks a lot!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You held my fingers when I was learning to walk. You encouraged me when I wanted to run and you motivated me when I wanted to fly. Thank you, for being the world’s best parents.[/notice]
- Thank you, mother and thank you, father. These are the two words that I want to tell you for your love and support.
- Even millions words would be short to express the love I have for you. Even a million deeds will fall short compared to what you have done for me.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Thank you; from the core of my heart for the being, the best parents in the world.[/notice]