Wedding invitation thank you messages are sent by the invitation recipients to thank to the sender. One can send an e-mail, thank you e- card or a hand drafted letter to convey the message.
Sample Wedding Invitation Thank You Messages
[blockquote]We wish to extend a note of thankfulness for your warm invitations for the wedding ceremony of your beloved daughter. We are so sorry to inform you that we have our prior commitments and we will not be able to join you. We look forward to meet the happy couple and enjoy their wedding pictures. Have a great time![/blockquote]
[blockquote]I am sure that Tiara and Bob make a wonderful couple! We felt really nice to receive a wedding invitation from you. Thanks a lot for the lovely invitation card and we assure you that we shall join you in your celebrations.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]It was so nice of you to send us the wedding invitation of your son Bob with the love of his life Sandra. Thanks a lot for your gracious invitations. We are really excited for their wedding and we look forward to have great fun. Good luck and we are just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need for wedding preparations.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Hello Martha! I have received your wedding card yesterday evening. I am very happy for you and wishing you all the best for your great day! Thank you so much for wedding invitation. Cheers![/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]We are delighted to accept your kind invitation of your wedding ceremony. Thanks a lot for your gesture. We look forward to have great time with you and all the family members at the party hall. Congratulations![/notice]
- Dear Mr. William! Thank you so much for the wedding invitation of your daughter, Ms. Julie! It is our pleasure to join the wedding. I and John will definitely come. With Love, Tina!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Hello Susan! I have received you wedding invitation today morning. I am pretty happy that you have finally decided to tie the knot. I will surely come to see you in bridal dress. Thank you. With Love, Linda![/notice]
- Dear Mrs. Hennery! Thanks a lot for sending the wedding invitation of your Grand daughter, Anna! It’s a big day for your family. I am confirming my presence on this grand occasion. With Love, Joan Timberlake!
- Hey David! Thank you for inviting me for your wedding and sharing your happiness with me. Due to some commitments, I would not be able to come. My brother will attend your wedding. Stay blessed!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Dear Mr. Murphy! It’s a pleasure to know about your wedding. Finally, you found the love of your life. Thanks for the invitation and I will surely be there to share your happiness. May God bless you![/notice]
- Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for putting me in the guest list of your Brother’s Marriage. I will join you on time. Once again, thanks for the invitation. Bye!