Thinking of you messages for her are those types of messages which are written to a girl or female by her boyfriend or husband in order to express his heartfelt feelings.
These messages are often sent through SMS or email and are effective in conveying the fact that the sender keeps thinking about the receiver often. One must not extend such messages beyond a few lines.
Sample Thinking of You Messages for Her
- I am thinking about you and it is making my heart melt away. I guess you are thinking about me too.
- You are twinkling like a star in my eyes as my thoughts are set on you right now. Thinking of you my love.
- Oh dear I wish I can see you right now and let you know that I am thinking about you all the time.
- Life is so beautiful just because of your presence in my life and thinking about you makes it even more difficult to be away from you.
- You are the world to me my dear and your precious presence makes my thoughts go bonkers thinking about you.
- Every time I think about you I feel so blessed that God has given me the most beautiful and kind hearted girl in my life.
- I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and all the pleasant times we have spent together. Hope we can be together again my dear.
- I have been thinking about you every second, every minute, every hour and every day. I want you to know that I am thinking about only you all the time.
[blockquote]Dear wife, ever since you have gone on your business trip, I have been missing you so much and have spent my days thinking only about you. Hope you are doing fine.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I think about you all day long and cannot spend a day or even a moment without having you in my thoughts. Life seems incomplete without you.[/notice]
- I think about your smile, about your laughter, about the way you played with your hair. I think about you all the time.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Please come back into my life as all I can do all day is think about you.[/notice]
- Your thoughts have clouded my mind. I miss you.