Thinking of you messages for illness are those types of messages which are sent to an ill person by another person to express the care and love.
These messages are often used to tell the receiver that the sender is thinking about him/her and hopes for the speedy recovery.
Thinking of you messages for illness must be straight from the heart and should not take up more than two or three lines. One must try and keep them as genuine as possible.
Given below are a few such samples.
Sample Thinking of you Messages for Illness:
I am so sad to hear about the condition of your health and I wish I could be there. You are always there in my thoughts and I pray to god for your well being.
I request you to be strong and give some time, you would surely recover from your illness. I hope it makes you feel good knowing that I am thinking about you.
I was shocked to hear about your medical condition. Please know that I have been thinking about you ever since I heard the news and pray your quick recovery.
- I would like you to know that I am thinking of you as you recover slowly from your illness.
I pray to god that he gives you strength and recovers you quickly. I am missing you badly and have always been thinking about you.
- You are always there in my thoughts as I am concerned about your illness. I hope that you recover quickly and stand again on your feet.
- I hope your illness fades away as soon as possible. I was thinking about you and feeling a bit concerned.
- It is shocking to know about your illness. I have not been able to have a peaceful mind and I have always been thinking about your recovery.
- My blessings for a healthy recovery are always there for you as you are always in my mind.
Dear friend, it was so sad to hear about your health condition. I wish to tell you that you are in my thoughts and I am praying for your speedy recovery.
- May god bless you and bring you back in perfect health as soon as possible. I miss you and think about you often.
I am thinking about you all the time and wish and pray to god that your illness fades away soon.