Thinking of you messages for terminally ill are the text messages exchanged between an ill person and his/her well wisher.
These messages are send to show the sadness regarding the illness and also that how much he/she means to you. Such message makes the person feel better and comfortable.
Sample Thinking of You Messages for Terminally Ill
It’s no fun when you are not well. Get well soon my dear!
I think about you day and night. My prayers are always with you. Sending sweet kisses and heartfelt wishes your way. In hopes for a swift recovery.
Braveness and courage can defeat anything in the world. I want god to give you all the strength to fight with it so that we can be together once again.
- Get well soon! I am looking forward to catching up with you again soon!
Sending you good wishes for your quick recovery and good health. Get well soon dear!!
- There are many wishing you a prompt recovery and I am one of them. Get well soon dear!
- You have hurt yourself bad. I am praying that, soon you will be back in the best of your health. Get well soon!
- Laughter is the greatest medicine. So be happy, smile and laugh a lot. Get well soon!
- Here are my bright wishes saying get well soon. Hope you get back on your feet quickly!
Wish you a very instant cure so that you jump on your feet again. Take care dear!
- Take good care of yourself and recover soon. Waiting to Party!
- Be strong and take care of yourself. Hope you recover soon and get back to normal very soon!
- I always think about you because you are on my mind. You are always in my prayers. I hope you get well soon.
It is very unfortunate to hear that the person you love the most is suffering from illness. I just want to tell you that I miss you a lot and praying for your wellness.
- Your words have changed my life and now I wish if my prayers can make you well soon.
- You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
- I am really sorry to hear about your illness. Life is unpredictable and sadly cruel, but we are helpless. Have faith in god, his blessings are always with you.