Thinking of you messages for terminally ill are the text messages exchanged between an ill person and his/her well wisher.
These messages are send to show the sadness regarding the illness and also that how much he/she means to you. Such message makes the person feel better and comfortable.
Sample Thinking of You Messages for Terminally Ill
[blockquote]It’s no fun when you are not well. Get well soon my dear![/blockquote]
[blockquote]I think about you day and night. My prayers are always with you. Sending sweet kisses and heartfelt wishes your way. In hopes for a swift recovery.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Braveness and courage can defeat anything in the world. I want god to give you all the strength to fight with it so that we can be together once again.[/blockquote]
- Get well soon! I am looking forward to catching up with you again soon!
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Sending you good wishes for your quick recovery and good health. Get well soon dear!![/notice]
- There are many wishing you a prompt recovery and I am one of them. Get well soon dear!
- You have hurt yourself bad. I am praying that, soon you will be back in the best of your health. Get well soon!
- Laughter is the greatest medicine. So be happy, smile and laugh a lot. Get well soon!
- Here are my bright wishes saying get well soon. Hope you get back on your feet quickly!
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Wish you a very instant cure so that you jump on your feet again. Take care dear![/notice]
- Take good care of yourself and recover soon. Waiting to Party!
- Be strong and take care of yourself. Hope you recover soon and get back to normal very soon!
- I always think about you because you are on my mind. You are always in my prayers. I hope you get well soon.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]It is very unfortunate to hear that the person you love the most is suffering from illness. I just want to tell you that I miss you a lot and praying for your wellness.[/notice]
- Your words have changed my life and now I wish if my prayers can make you well soon.
- You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
- I am really sorry to hear about your illness. Life is unpredictable and sadly cruel, but we are helpless. Have faith in god, his blessings are always with you.