Get well soon messages are sent to people at the time of their illness, to let them know that you are concerned. Such messages convey sender’s love and care towards the reader at the time of his or her sickness. Funny get well soon messages for boss are the humorous messages that can be sent to your boss to deliver a get well soon wish. These messages with humorous tone will bring a smile on the face of your boss.
Sample Funny Get well Soon Messages for Boss
[blockquote]Respected boss, please get well really soon and get back to work so that your employees do not get to know that you do nothing around here. Just kidding, we are missing your presence. Get well soon.[/blockquote]
- Sir, this office appears to be so dull without your presence. Do you know why? Because our ears have got used to listening to your shouts and angers all the time. We are kidding and we are praying for your speedy recovery. Please get well soon. You are being missed.
- We all know that we are performing far well than before, in your absence. We are performing better in creating nuisance and in organising parties. Just kidding sir, we are missing your supreme presence. Get well soon and return back to office.
- It always feel so good to work without the presence of the boss in any company. It feel like we are the own boss of our office. Just kidding sir, nobody can take your place, we all are wishing for your speedy recovery. Get well soon.
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]Sir your illness has made you more frustrated and irritated and because of that we are being suffered. Just joking, all of the employees and staff members are dearly missing you. Please get well really soon.[/notice]
- Dear boss, as we hope for your quicker recovery from the surgery, we also hope that you get fine with your high temper and raging anger. Get well soon, we miss you at our work.
- Respected Sir, hope you get well soon so that we get a reason to respect you once again. Just kidding, we deeply value your esteemed guidance and motivation. Take proper care and get well really soon.
- Sir, please get well soon so that we can get another chance to guiltlessly make fun of you. Just kidding, take care!