When an employee goes on a vacation where the expenses are paid by the organization in which he works is known as a business vacation.
A business vacation message is conveyed to wish him good luck for the vacations.
Sample Business Vacation Messages
[blockquote]This financial year the whole marketing team has worked really hard and over exceeded the sale target resulting in huge profit for the company. Thus we have decided to reward the top three performers with an all expense paid trip. Thus you being a top performer you get this opportunity. Enjoy your vacation.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your hard work as an employee has paid off as the company is offering you a vacation of ten days and paying all the expenses for your trip. I hope you enjoy this vacation and bring back moments that you will cherish for the rest of your life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I am envious to know that your employer is sending you on an all expense paid trip to Egypt but at the same time I am happy that you have earned this privilege. Enjoy your business vacation![/blockquote]
- The company has decided to reward you for the hard work you have done throughout the year by sending you on vacation. May you enjoy your vacation and have a great time.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I heard that your office is sending you on a trip to Bangkok; you are lucky. This is your first trip to this wonderful city and I hope you have an amazing vacation.[/notice]
- You must have gone through a tough phase as you had to do a lot of overtime at office in order to meet targets. But your hard work has at last paid off as your employer is sending you on a business trip. May you enjoy your vacation.
- I heard that you are going on a business vacation. It is great news and I hope you have an amazing time that will motivate you to work harder for your organization.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It must be an amazing feeling that you are going on a business trip as it is a sign of your hard work at your work place. Do have a safe trip and enjoy every moment of it.[/notice]
- All the best for your business vacation! May you have a fun filled and a safe one.
- I believe that this business vacation will motivate you to perform better at your work place.