Valentine’s Day is a day full of love and passion. On this day, people send loving messages to their lovers and friends. When such messages are framed using humorous words and tone and are exchanged between the friends, these are called as funny Valentine’s Day messages for friends. These types of funny messages will surely bring a smile on the face of your friend and will make their Valentine’s Day memorable. Some samples of these messages are given below.
Sample Funny Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends
- You are my dearest friend- loving, caring and so hot. Everything that I have just said is what you are not. Just kidding friend, I wanted to disturb you while you were busy celebrating your Valentine’s. Happy Valentine’s Day, have a memorable day.
- Hey friend, since it is the Valentine’s today, let us do something weird. Why not we celebrate this day by getting shared? Give it a thought and we will have so many girls who will be beautiful and hot. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dearest friend, as you have been a substitute to everything in my life, be my temporary Valentine. Just kidding, I had nothing to do and I was trying to kill my time. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dearest friend, you know that I always come in between you whenever you are in troubles. I know that today is the Valentine’s Day and you are going to celebrate it with your girlfriend and that is again a moment of trouble. I ought to come in between you both now. Just joking, have a great Valentine’s Day.
- You are just a friend to me and never think that I am interested in your life. If ever you think it this ways, imagine me saying to you “get a life”! Just kidding, I love you my dearest friend. Let us together celebrate this Valentine’s.
- As we are the male friends, let us call this Valentine’s Day as the EXTORTION DAY! We will now celebrate this day in our own special way. Happy Valentine’s Day buddy.
- Dearest friend, do you know that I love everything in you from your nature to your style, to your smile and your eyes. I hope you also that these are my favourite lies. I was just trying to impress you on this Valentine’s. Just kidding, have an enjoyable day ahead.