The best day to shower your love and feelings to your boyfriend is of course Valentine’s Day. On this day, people send romantic messages, greeting cards and SMS messages, to let their partner know that they are special and they are valued.
These types of card messages when are framed with the utmost feelings of love and care and are sent to your boyfriend on the day of Valentine’s are called as Valentine day card messages for boyfriend. The messages must be framed in an attractive manner so as to impress your partner.
Sample Valentine’s Day Card Messages for Boyfriend
- You were always there when I looked for you. I promise that my love won’t ever be untrue. I treat you as the most important person of my life, I feel lucky to have you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Today and forever, my love for you will grow fonder and deeper. Promise me that you will always stay this near and I will love you the most my dear. Happy Valentine’s and I assure you that we would mark the day with a cheer.
- Because I have never respected the way I respect you, I will always love you. Because I wish to spend the rest of my life with you, I promise that my love will always remain honest and true. Happy Valentine’s Day to you. I love you.
- With you, I have always felt so protected. With you, I have felt so delighted. You are not just a boyfriend to me, I consider you as my life partner to be. I love you and happy Valentine’s Day.
- Today is the beautiful reason for my love to reach to you. It is packed with the immense feelings that are so pure and true. I love you in my purest way, please value the love and care that I have sent your way. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Hugs and kisses are sent your way to greet you for this special day. You are the most important person in my life, I see my future in you and I wish to become your wife. Happy Valentine’s Day and I love you a lot.
- With you, I have experienced the moments of paradise. I have seen pure love for me in your eyes. I adore you very much; I am madly in love with you for the warmth of your touch. Happy Valentine’s Day.