Valentine Day has inspired numerous quotes by all. From poets to scientists, people have always wondered what gives birth to love and what inspires passion.
Hence, Valentine Day quotes are popular not only during the season of love but they are timeless and eternal like love itself.
Sample Valentine Day Quotes
Love is that charm which arises between two people and provides happiness without any harm. Valentine’s Day is a special day to realise the essence of love, there are just few people who are blessed with the feelings of love from above.
Love has been universally accepted as that special feeling in which you tend to adore the presence of your loved one very much. Love is that purity which demands the warmth of a gentle touch. May this Valentine welcomes newness and freshness in your life, may you always remain happy and high.
As Oscar Wilde had famously pronounced, love in itself is inestimable wealth. Money and power are insignificant trifles beside the frenzy that true love inspires.
Love is boundless and omnipresent. It does not take into account boundaries and limitations. It is as the bird, soaring high up in the sky, graceful and immensely potent.
Love is something that can never be distributed or ratiocinated. Love is that feeling that is care filled. May this Valentine brings in everlasting moments of love and bliss in your life, may you be always greeted with wonderful surprises.
- The love that dwells between two people should be such that should always remain live and passionate. Love is a feeling that is so delicate. Valentine day is an important day in the lives of the loved one, may you be blessed with eternal love and moments of fun.
- To some people, love is life, to some love is wealth. Love is a blend of happy and sad moments.
Love, as Shakespeare had wisely said, is dangerous, passionate and timeless. Love cannot be reasoned nor rationalized. It comes upon one suddenly, announced, but not unwelcome.
- In his famous words, Einstein absolved gravitation of any role in making people fall in love. The force of feeling love inspires spares no one.
- Love has been universally acknowledged as lending a touch of spirituality in human lives. It is a connection between souls and thus transcendental.
Love cannot be ratiocinated. It is impulsive and irrepressible and therein lays its charms.
- As Eva Gabor had very perceptively pronounced, love is a gamble with high stakes. It is addictive. Love cannot be tempered or rationalized or even understood in its true essence, it is the quintessence of our being.
- Love is the force that makes the world go around. It is here, there and everywhere. Passion, desire and love culminate to form a heady combination.