Valentine’s Day is a day when people all over the world celebrate the emotion of love and express their love for their special someone. This is a day when people propose with flowers, gifts, chocolates and messages. To truly say ‘I love you’ to some on the Valentine’s Day, writing a message or a quote is one of the best way.
Valentine’s Day love quotes are those quotes which a person writes to convey his/her love on 14th February or the Valentine’s Day. Given below are a few examples of Valentine’s Day love quotes:
Sample Valentine’s Day Love Quotes:
- On this Valentine’s Day, I wish to express the fact that I have always been in love with you and will continue loving you till the end of time whether you love me back or not.
- This is the day of love and is a time when I wish to tell you that from being a friend, I have become a lover. I have drowned in your love and become crazy for you. Please accept my proposal and be mine forever.
- I love you from the bottom of my heart and promise to you today that I will never leave you and will stand by you whenever you need me. Do you love me too?
- Love is a pure emotion one which is selfless, giving, true and unconditional. This is the love that I feel for you; this is the love that I am willing to give you for years to come. Be mine and let’s explore life together.
- Love transcends all boundaries and love is unconditional. My love for you is so real and my love for you is so pure. I love you dear Martha.
- I have never been able to express how much I love you but today, I wish to tell you that you are more important to me than anything else and I am ready to do anything at all for you. Be mine.
- I am yours and you are mine,
Without you, I am never fine.
You are my day, you are my night,
I know from my heart that this is right.
I love you dear.
- I care for you, I worry about you,
I want to keep you safe; I want to be your partner.
I love you a lot and promise to be by your side forever