Valentine’s Day messages for ex girlfriend are messages that are sent by a person to his ex girlfriend, to convey the lasting feelings of love and care. These messages are framed beautifully, attractively and are sent so as to shower the feelings and emotions of love to your ex girlfriend. Some samples of these messages are given below for reference
Sample Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex Girlfriend
- As I promised to you that I will look for no girl after you, I am still waiting for you. This Valentine appears incomplete without you; please know that I still love you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love. I miss you a lot.
- Let this Valentine gives us a happy reason to re-unite. Dearest Martha, the love that I have for you will forever ignite. I am sorry that I was dishonest to you, I have realised my mistakes and I promise that I will be true to you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I have always celebrated my Valentine’s with you by my side. Today I feel alone and I wish if you were there to hold me tight. I really miss your gentle smile; I keep on thinking about you all the while. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Even if we are apart, you still have a caring access to my heart. I terribly miss spending time with you, on this Valentine’s I only wish to be with you. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
- Time has passed by and thinking about you makes me cry. I never wanted to part ways with you; can I celebrate this Valentine’s with you? I still love you and I am deeply missing you.
- On this Valentine’s, I want to take this opportunity to apologise for every tear that you have shed and for every rude word that I have said. Please forgive me and give me your heart’s key. I miss you a lot.
- Years have passed but my feelings for you have not changed. You will always be the love of my life and I will always be there to chase. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- On this Valentine’s I miss the prettiest smile on your shining face. I miss all the moments that we have spent and the paths that we have together embraced. I will always love you, happy Valentine’s Day to you. Please come back, I miss you.