Valentine’s Day is supposed to be the day for the lovers to shower their feelings and immense love for each other. On this day, people send messages and greeting cards to express their fondness towards the reader. Valentine’s Day messages for staff are the messages that are sent with a purpose to greet the staff members with a Happy Valentine wish or inform them about something, like a Valentine holiday. The messages can be framed formally or informally, depending upon the sender.
Sample Valentine’s Day Messages for Staff
- Wishing all the staff members and company employees a very happy and loving Valentine’s Day. We shall together join hands and make this year full of profits and big endeavours. Have a nice day!
- I would like to take this opportunity to wish the entire staff team of this company a very Happy Valentine’s. Thank you all for your united hard work, love and togetherness. We look forward to receive continued love and excellence from your side. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- It is because of the love and respect of you all that I have managed to take this company to new heights. On this Valentine’s I would like to personally thank each of my staff members for their immense trust and love in my services. Happy Valentines!
- To the staff and team members of Fortune Enterprises Limited, a very happy Valentine’s Day to you all. Thanks for your united love and hard work in carrying out the daily operations of the company. We look forward for the continued success.
- Dear employees, I am happy to see the love that you have for each other. Being your team leader, I want to let you know that I love you all too. Happy Valentine’s and we will continue to work with the same spirit.
- The staff team of Glow Enterprises Limited deserve heart full of appreciation and love. Valentine’s Day is a perfect day to let all of you know that you are an integral part of this company and we all value you. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and thanks for your years of services.
- This company would not have been able to achieve its targets without the love and support of its staff team. Being the manager, I would like to inform you all that we have planned for a Valentine’s lunch. Be there, Happy Valentine’s Day to you all.