Valentine’s Day is a day full of love, passion, romance and emotions. On this day, lovers and couples exchange messages and love filled greetings, in order to shower their feelings on their partners. Such romantic messages when are sent as SMS messages are called as Valentine’s Day romantic sms messages. The messages must be framed in a very attractive and impressive manner, so that the reader is pleased on the Valentine’s Day. The messages convey sender’s love and care towards the reader.
Sample Valentine’s Day Romantic SMS Messages
- You are my dearest lover, my soul mate. Since it is the Valentine’s Day, I would like to take you to a romantic date. Holding your hand and looking in your eyes, I would confess to you that I would love to spend the rest of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The feelings that I get with you are the feelings so untold. You are my dearest lover and of you I am so fond. This Valentine’s Day is a perfect reason to add happiness to our bond, I love you!
- It is the twinkle in your eyes that makes feel so happy and high. It is the calmness in your smile that makes me think about you all the while. It is the promise of my heart that we shall never be apart. Happy Valentine’s Day, I love you a lot.
- For me, you are my life. I assure you that our Valentine’s would be full of glitters and chime. I would make my you the happiest person today, please accept the love and greetings that I have sent your way.
- For every second that I have spent with you, I have fallen deeply in love with you. For every time you held my hand, I got the feeling that made me so glad. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I feel blessed and lucky to have a partner like you. Please know that the love that I have for you is so honest and true. Since today is Valentine’s I would like to love you all through. I miss you and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I am crazy for the warmth of your gentle touch. Your care is what makes me love you this much. I am crazy for the subtle smile that you show; I have so much love for you that I want you to know. Happy Valentine’s Day.