Wedding invitation messages can be framed and sent in variety of ways.
Indian wedding invitation messages are the traditional messages that are exchanged amongst the Indians and are sent to invite the Indians on the wedding ceremony.
These messages are sent with due respect for the guest and are sent to invite them on the wedding day.
Sample Indian Wedding Invitation Messages
[blockquote]The wedding bells are ringing as we are getting married. Here’s hoping that you will come forward to bless us and convey your special wishes on this special day![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Our wedding bells are on their way to fill the air with their second music. We declare today, our wedding day, a day in which your presence is positively expected![/blockquote]
[blockquote]With a great honor and happiness, we invite you for your esteemed presence on the wedding ceremony of my son, Raj with the love of his life Ria. Kindly come to bless the newly bonded couple.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]In the heart of every parent, there is a gentle wish that their child leads a life full of happiness and togetherness. With kind blessings of Lord Ganesha, we are inviting you on the wedding ceremony of my daughter Jia with Rohan. Kindly come and grace the wedding ceremony with your warm presence.[/blockquote]
- A new beginning and a brand a new life. We are getting married! You are invited to join us on our blissful union and make our day!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Your presence will add happiness and will put a smile on the face of the newly wedded couple. Hope to see you at the wedding![/notice]
- Here’s looking forward to the amazing presence of yours on our wedding day. Come and brighten our day with your blessings and good wishes!
- It will be a pleasure to have you with us on our wedding day!
- With the grace of Lord Ganesha, we are starting the new journey on this special day. Please be at our wedding and shower your blessings on us.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]We are getting into an everlasting bond of togetherness. Come and join us to make our wedding all the more special![/notice]
- Lord Ganesha has given us an auspicious occasion to celebrate the wedding ceremony of my son-in-law Trehan with Tamanna. You are invited on the wedding occasion to bless the united couple for their blooming future.
- My heart is overjoyed as I invite you on the wedding ceremony of my daughter-in-law Priya. Come and shower your heartiest blessings on the bonded couple.