The wedding anniversary of parents is a really happy event in any person’s life.
On this joyous occasion, what better than writing a heartfelt parent wedding anniversary message? Any such message must be straight from the heart and should be written by oneself in order to make it more warm and filled with true emotions.
Sample Parents Wedding Anniversary Messages
[blockquote]Dearest mom and dad, May you continue to embrace each other’s smile. I wish that you stay happy all the while. On your anniversary, I wish that you forever experience such moments of togetherness, May life greets you with health, wealth and happiness. Happy Anniversary![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear parents, on your 25th anniversary, we wish to tell you that we feel so happy to see both of you happy together. May the love between you never die and grow over the years. We feel so proud to have parents like you, a very happy anniversary to both of you![/blockquote]
[blockquote]It is your anniversary time, a time so perfect and fine! Dear parents, happy anniversary, we look forward to meet you at dine![/blockquote]
[blockquote]On this 25’Th wedding anniversary, your son and daughter wish you a great life ahead which is joyous and filled with happiness.[/blockquote]
- May you always experience the kind of love that has no end. Dear parents, you were always there to make us rise whenever we faced bends. Your anniversary is a moment of great celebrations, May your lives be forever filled with moments of happiness and cheers. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Mom and dad, you the best and the most loving couple that I have ever seen. I just pray that you be blessed with moments that make you happy and glee. A very happy anniversary, this surely calls for a party![/notice]
- Dear parents, nothing makes me happier to see you both together walking down the path of life, hand in hand. Happy anniversary.
- May you continue to fill each other’s lives with pleasure and happiness in all the years to follow. Wish you a great anniversary filled with love.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]May god give you as much love as you have given to me all these years. Happy wedding anniversary.[/notice]