Sorry Messages for Not Attending Wedding are the messages written to the happy couple, letting them know about your absence on their wedding ceremony.
Giving an apposite reason for your absence, it includes sending warm wishes and blessings to the new lives of the couple.
Sample Sorry Messages for Not Attending Wedding
[blockquote]We are really sorry for not being able to attend your wedding ceremony. Due to some prior commitments, we could not make it. We wish both of you a happy married life and look forward to meet you soon.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]With all our heart, we sincerely apologise for missing such an auspicious day of your wedding. We were always excited to be a part of your wedding day but due to some prior commitments we could not manage to come. We look forward to meet you soon to enjoy your marriage pictures. May GOD bless the married couple with love filled days.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Congratulations on your wedding. We are heartily sorry for not being able to attend your wedding. Looking forward to see your marriage pictures. Wish you both a good luck for your future.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We apologize with all our heart for missing such a beautiful occasion. Wishing and sending you two lots of love. Please pardon us; we were out of the city.[/blockquote]
- We heartfelt apologise for our absence on your wedding party. Due to some personal problems we could not manage to mark our presence. We wish the married couple lots of love and togetherness and we look forward to see your marriage pictures.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]First of all congratulations for your wedding. We are really sorry for marking our absence on your wedding day. We tried our level best but could not make it. We hope that you would absolve us this time. May GOD bless you both![/notice]
- We really wish if we were there to share your happiness on your wedding day. We are truly sorry for our absence. Congratulations and good luck for your married life.
- Unfortunately we are too late to wish you a happy married life. Apologies for our absence on your wedding ceremony eve due to some prior commitments. Good wishes to you!
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]We feel terrible for not being a part of such an auspicious day of your life. Please absolve us this time. May GOD bless your lives together.[/notice]
- We wish if we were there to celebrate with you .Unfortunately we could not make it. Heart felt sorry! Wishing you both lifetime happiness.